Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Welcome!

hollybrynne designs is a small marketing and design consulting firm offering both solutions for business and specialty services for individuals. Brand awareness and recognition, a focused identity, creativity, memorability and market proliferation are just a few of the most important things hollybrynne designs strives to provide for clients. The ultimate goal is to impact the brand in the most positive way and increase sales.

Brides, mom's to be, families and other individuals truly touch my heart. Though I serve businesses, it is my pleasure to make a creative way to share your memories.

I am excited to meet new people and develop lasting relationships! Call or e-mail me with any questions or quotes.

4 comments:

Whit said...

Congrats on starting your own business!! You'll do great!

Maggie said...

Lookin' good!

Whit said...

You should seriously FOLLOW me...hehehe :)

Whit said...

hello...come back!!!